TAKE THE LIMITS OFF GOD
One of the greatest Scriptures in all of the Bible is found in the 13th chapter of the Book of Hebrews, verses 5 and 6: “For he (God) hath said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”
When God says something, then we can say it also. You can take that promise and incorporate in it any promise of God.
- Let the weak say, “The Lord is the strength of my life.”
- Let the sick say, “With His stripes I am healed.”
- Let the troubled say boldly, “God is my refuge and strength, the present help in time of trouble.”
- Let the afflicted say, “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth them out of them all.”
- Let those who are tormented say with boldness, “God has not given me a spirit of fear.”
Take every promise of God and from now until Jesus comes, boldly claim it, believe it, and stand upon it. It is the unshakeable, unchangeable, impregnable, infallible Word of the Living God!
If we look in God’s Word and find there is a place where we do not measure up, we can find forgiveness and come into alignment with God’s Word. Sin brings doubt. A knowledge of forgiveness and cleansing brings faith: “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion” (Proverbs 28:3).
It is God’s will that we be bold as lions in claiming His promises. Whatever your situation or need, God wants the very best for you. Be bold in claiming it!
Once you know that God is not only able, but that He is also willing to meet your need, you can go on to the next step: Cut Him loose to do it. Loose Him to work in your circumstances on the basis of His revealed will. Let Him move in your behalf on the basis of His Word. TAKE THE LIMITS OFF GOD
It’s time to take the limits off God!
Make this declaration:
From now until Jesus comes, I will boldly claim, believe, and stand upon the Word of God which is unshakeable, unchangeable, impregnable, and infallible.