If you are fearful, meditate on the following verses:
- God told Jehoshaphat and the children of Israel as they went to fight their enemies: “Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, 0 Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you” (2 Chronicles 20:17).
- God said to Israel: “…Fear not, for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel…” (Isaiah 43:1-3).
- He told Daniel: “…Fear not. Peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong…” (Daniel 10:19).
- He spoke through Isaiah: “Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you” (Isaiah 35:4).
- Jesus told His disciples concerning those who would persecute and try to kill them: “Fear them not…” (Matthew 10:26).
- Jesus said: “But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not then: ye are of more value than many sparrows” (Matthew 10:31, TAB).
- Jesus told Jairus whose daughter had died: “…Do not be afraid. Believe only, and she shall be made whole” (Luke 8:50).
- He told His disciples they are not to fear to want: “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).
- God spoke through an angel to Paul as his ship was ready to sink in a great storm: “Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee” (Acts 27:24).
- Jesus appeared to John and said to him: “do not be afraid; I am the first and the last” (Revelation 1: 17).
- …And God is saying to you — FEAR NOT!
Make this declaration:
I will not fear because God said I should not!