WHAT IS GOD SAYING TO YOU? Paul told the Romans, “The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet…” (Romans 16:20, NIV). To whose feet was Paul referring? The Church! WHAT IS GOD SAYING TO YOU?
Through Christ, you have been given the “dunamis” power of God, and it is your foot God wants to use to tread on and crush Satan! God wants you to get spiritually violent — pursue Satan and the evil spirits that are attacking you and fight against them until they are totally destroyed. He wants you to expose the forces coming against you, one by one and put your foot on their necks. WHAT IS GOD SAYING TO YOU?
One of the major forces we are exposing that is attacking, tormenting, and binding the majority of Christians today is fear. As we go out onto the battlefield, I want you to see yourself as the captain of Joshua’s army and by faith take the victory Christ has already won over Satan and his demon spirits. Put your foot where Christ’s is — on the neck of every enemy — and conquer every fear in your life. WHAT IS GOD SAYING TO YOU?
As “Commander in Chief” over God’s army, Christ’s command to you as you go into battle today is the same as Joshua’s was to his soldiers: “Fear not!” God is going to have people today who are strong, courageous, and fearless even in the midst of great opposition, trial, and danger — even during the most fierce onslaughts of the enemy and in the face of death. “Fear not, be strong and of good courage” are not simply words of encouragement. They are given as a command by God to His people:
- God told Abram: “…Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward” (Genesis 15:1).
- He told Isaac: “Fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake” (Genesis 26:24).
- God said to Jacob: “…Fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation” (Genesis 46:3).
- He said to Moses: “…Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord…” (Exodus 14:13).
- God told Joshua: “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God, is with thee whithersoever thou goest” (Joshua 1:9).
Now…let me ask you a question. What do you think God is saying to you today?
Make this declaration:
God is telling me to be strong and of good courage, not to be afraid or dismayed, because He is with me wherever I go