INCREASE IN GRACE
GRACE & TRUTH
By: Pastor Jack Siame
13th August, 2018
Topic: INCREASE IN GRACE
“BUT GROW IN GRACE, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever[social_warfare]. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
“To grow” simply means “to give increase”. So he is saying that we must give increase to or increase in grace. The greater the level of increase in grace, the more the increase in everything else. Grace is a door to doors.
WHAT IS GRACE?
A. Grace is that which imparts, bequeaths, or bestows PLEASURE and DELIGHT causing FAVORABLE regard, APPROVAL, SUPPORT and PROMOTION.
B. It is a supernatural elixir of God which gives you UNDESERVED HIGH LEVEL ACCESS, struggle -free SUCCESS, SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES, and UNDISPUTED DOMINION.
C.It is AN OUT-SHOWING OF LOVE’S INNER WORK. It is the EXHIBITION OF CHRIST’S FINISHED WORKS. A MANIFESTATION of God’s unconditional and unmerited love.
D. Grace is that INFLUENCE of the Holy Spirit on your heart that is REFLECTED IN YOUR LIFE: Acts 11:23 shows us that Barnabas “… when he came, and had SEEN THE GRACE OF GOD, was glad…” Letting us know that grace though it is spiritual can be seen in the natural, how? By looking at its effects and works. When grace manifests, it brings to light its inner working in the heart of him it has manifested through. (Romans 1:20).
HOW CAN YOU GIVE INCREASE TO GRACE?
1. BY GIVING INCREASE TO THE LEVEL OF THE WORD IN YOUR LIFE. (Colossians 3:16).
2. THROUGH FAITHFULNESS. God gives “more” to him who has used “less” well. (Matthew 25:23).
3. Your response to the word, submission to those in authority, and genuine display of humbleness. (Romans 5:17; 1 Peter 5:5; James 4:6).
4. IMPARTATION (Romans 1:11).
Revelation knowledge will multiply grace that has been given or imparted. (2 Peter 1:2).
5. Your oneness with the works of grace and your partnership with your man of God. YOUR CONNECTION AND PARTICIPATION DETERMINES YOUR COLLECTION. Paul told those who were giving financially, and otherwise to the success of his work in the Lord, “…ye all are partakers of MY GRACE.” (Philippians 1:7). There is so much grace to enjoy in Christ. Glory to God!
I choose to grow in grace, to increase and multiply the grace given to me that I might be all that God planned for me to be. Glory to God!
FURTHER STUDY| John 1:14-17; Acts 20:32; Romans 5:17
KALOS CHRISTIAN CHURCH (KCC)